Zebra LP 2824 Plus Desktop Thermal Printer (282P-201210-000)
When desktop space is an issue, this enhanced line of reliable desktop label printers deliver:
- Faster throughputs result in less downtime.
- Compact size that saves space.
- Easy media loading of Zebra labels and instant reset button to increase work efficiency.
A Powerful, Ultra-Compact Printer
One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2in.-wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds. The 2824 Plus includes Zebra Setup Utilities, which guides you through simple setup steps so you can get up and running quickly. It also includes an OpenACCESS design and clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring.
Better Performance, More Flexibility
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out. For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, choose from a variety of options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts. With co-resident EPL and ZPL programming languages, the 2824 Plus works seamlessly with other Zebra printers, while serial/parallel/USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Ethernet allow easy system integration.
Great for anyone who needs an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the 2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications, including:
- Retail - Price Marking, Coupon and Receipt Printing, Pharmacy Prescription Labeling
- Healthcare - Specimen Labeling, Patient Tracking
- Manufacturing - Light Industrial Work, Product Labeling
- Security - Visitor ID, Evidence Tracking, Parking Passes
- Travel and Hospitality - Boarding Passes, Bag Tags, Ski Lift Tickets
- Print method: Direct thermal (LP)
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing
- Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 32-Bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto calibration of media
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers
Resolution: 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 8MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash (standard)
- 64MB Flash with real-time clock for a total of 68MB (option)
Print width: 2.2in. (56mm)
Print length: 39in. (991mm)
Print speed: 4in. (102mm)/sec
Media sensors: Reflective, Transmissive