Voyager General Duty Single-Line Wireless Bluetooth Handheld Barcode Scanner (1202g)
Designed to provide outstanding scan performance, the Voyager General Duty Single-Line Wireless Barcode Scanner delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. A worry-free linear scanning solution, this barcode reader provides fast and reliable scanning across its full working range, minimizing the need for user training. As well as decoding poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease, the 1202g barcode scanner also excels at scanning high density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil, eliminating the need to purchase additional specialty scanners. This wireless barcode scanner features an integrated Bluetooth Class 2 radio that facilitates scanning of all standard 1D bar codes up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight. The lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use and offers quick and easy tool-free removal. You'll never have to worry about misplacing the 1202g scanner either; the Voyager’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals so you can always locate it quickly and easily. CodeGate Technology ensures that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting the data, making this price scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications. Featuring class-leading presentation scanning and a superior out-of-the box experience, the 1202g increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration. The automatic multi-interface detection and configuration minimizes costs by providing support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces. The handheld scanner's tough construction helps decrease downtime and service costs. It features a single shock-mounted PCB for greater impact resistance, a recessed button protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops, a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating. The lightweight, ergonomic design features an integrated finger groove that comfortably fits most hands.
- Eliminates the need for specialty scanners as it easily scans most linear barcodes (including poor quality and damaged codes) and also scans high-density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil
- Maximizes throughput via object detection and automatic in-stand detection/ configuration; automatic multi-interface detection/configuration supports USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 to minimize costs
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 2 radio allows scanning up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight; visual & auditory paging system makes misplaced scanners easy to find
- Tough construction decreases downtime and service costs via impact-resistant single shock-mounted PCB, recessed button with integrated rubber co-mold, scratch-resistant glass window and IP42-rating
- CodeGate Technology makes this barcode reader ideal for use in menu scanning applications; lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use
Free Shipping on orders $500 and up! 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee