Vertiv Liebert MicroPod External Maintenance Bypass Switch 2 L5-15R Outlets 2U Rack Mountable Electrical Cords Included (MP2-130E)
The Liebert 2U MicroPod (Power Output Distribution) is a maintenance bypass option for UPS products, 3 kVA and below. It allows removal of the UPS without powering down the connected equipment. The MicroPODs are available in several receptacle combinations, certain PODs will only work with certain UPS models due to UPS plug differences. The 2U POD's can be installed on the floor or mounted to a GXT 2U UPS using the included mounting brackets. The 2U POD also includes brackets for mounting the POD into a standard 19” rack.
- NEVER WITHOUT POWER: Allows for transfer of connected equipment to utility power via maintenance bypass switch, permitting scheduled maintenance, or UPS Replacement without disrupting data center power
- 7 OUTLETS: 2U rack Mountable design features (2) 5-15R, (4) 5-15/20R (t-slot), (1) L5-30R outlets with utility input L5-30P; compatible with any Brand of ups, 3kVA or smaller
- EASE OF USE: Flexible plug-and-play connectability for both input and output Supports easy installation; features easy to use Rotary switch and indicators
- MOUNTING CAPABILITIES: Mounting brackets are included to easily mount unit on floor, wall, or into a standard 19" rack
- EXCELLENT WARRANTY: 2-year full unit coverage with no-hassle, advanced replacement warranty
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee