Tripp Lite Cat5 Cat5e Snagless Molded Patch Cable UTP Red RJ45 M/M 6ft 6' (N001-006-RD)
The N001-006-RD Cat5e 350 MHz Snag less Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this six-foot red cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network. Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-006-RD delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. The RJ45 male connectors' snag less design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief with ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N001-006-RD is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11). Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Molded snag less boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
- Lifetime limited warranty
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee