Tripp Lite Cat5 Cat5e Molded Patch Cable 350Mhz UTP Blue RJ45 M/M 75ft 75'(N002-075-BL)
The N002-012-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 12-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network. Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N002-012-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Integral strain relief on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N002-012-BL is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11). Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Lifetime limited warranty
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee