StarTech.com QSFPH40GCU5M Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M Compatible, 16.4'/5m, 40G QSFP+ Cable, Direct Attach Cable, Passive Twinax Cable, DAC Cable
This 40G QSFP+ cable delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It’s built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility. This passive twin axial cable is a fully hot-pluggable, direct-attach cable, supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small-Form Factor Pluggable) ports. Designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch or server connections. Backed by a StarTech 2-year warranty, the QSFPH40GCU5M is a reliable replacement cable for the Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M.
- Connect your Cisco 40GbE QSFP+ network devices with this cost-effective, passive Twinax copper cable
- Use in 40Gb Ethernet network applications / Point-to-point in-rack and across-rack server or network switch connections
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications and MSA industry standards
- 28AWG, 100 Ohm impedance / Cisco QSFP-H40G-CU5M Compatible / Hot-swappable with fiber-optic modules
- 5m QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable / 16.4ft 40G QSFP+ Cable / 16.4 ft Cisco Passive Twinax Cable / 16.4' QSFP Cable / DAC Cable / QSFP+ Copper Direct Attach Cable
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee