StarTech.com QSFP4X10GAO7 Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC7M Compatible, 23'/7m, 40G DAC Cable, QSFP+ to 4 SFP+, Breakout Cable, Passive Twinax Cable
This QSFP+ breakout cable connects a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports and delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It’s built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility. This active optical cable (AOC) is fully hot-pluggable and supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) ports. The AOC cable is lighter and more flexible than QSFP+ direct-attach cables which makes it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances. Designed for high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency optical cable is ideal for applications such as point-to-point across-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices. Backed by a StarTech 2-year warranty, the QSFP4X10GAO7 is a reliable replacement cable for the Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC7M.
- Connect four Cisco 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this cost-effective, active optical cable
- 40GbE network applications / Point-to-point across-rack server or network switch connections, for up to four devices
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications & MSA standards
- Light and flexible construction for easy installation in tight spaces / Hot-swappable with fiber-optic modules
- Cisco QSFP-4X10G-AOC7M Compatible / 7m QSFP+ Breakout Cable / 23ft Cisco QSFP to SFP+ Cable / 23 ft QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Cable / 23' 40G AOC Cable
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee