StarTech.com QSFP4SFPPC1M QSFP+ Breakout cable, 3.3'/1m, 40G DAC Cable, QSFP+ to 4 SFP+, Passive Twinax Cable
This QSFP+ breakout cable connects a single QSFP+ port to four 10G SFP+ ports and delivers what you need most in your network connections: reliable performance. It’s built to MSA specifications and fully tested to ensure seamless compatibility. This passive twin axial cable is a fully hot-pluggable, direct-attach cable, supporting 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Quad Small Form Factor Pluggable) ports. Designed for short-length, high-speed interconnects, this low-power, low-latency Twinax cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies. It supports short-distance applications, such as point-to-point, in-rack network switch or server connections, for up to four 10G SFP+ devices. The QSFP4SFPPC1M is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Connect four MSA compliant 10GbE SFP+ network devices with this cost-effective, passive Twinax copper cable
- Use in 40Gb Ethernet network applications / Point-to-point in-rack server or network switch connections, for up to four devices
- Meets or exceeds MSA industry standards
- 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance / Hot-swappable with fiber-optic modules
- 1m QSFP+ Breakout Cable / 3.3ft QSFP+ to 4 SFP+ Cable / 3.3 ft 40G DAC Cable / 3.3' QSFP+ to SFP+ Breakout Cable / Passive Twinax Cable
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee