SIIG DP 4-Port RS422/485 PCI Express Adapter Card
SIIG's DP 4-Port RS422/485 PCI Express Adapter Card easily adds four RS-422/485 serial ports with 15KV ESD protection to your Pie enabled desktop computer. This high quality RS-422/485 serial adapter card supports serial port data transfer rates of up to 921Kb/s, features built-in 256-Byte FIFO buffers and RS-422/RS-485 auto detection and auto switching. The DP 4-Port RS422/485 PCI Express Adapter Card packs powerful and advanced technologies such as 15KVDC ESD protection for the serial port interface to ensure reliable data transfer, stable performance and long life and dual-profile design to fit into either full height or low profile system chassis with the included brackets.
- Supports PCI Express native and legacy mode operation with serial port data transfer rates up to 921 Kb/s
- Built-in 15KVDC ESD serial interface protection and 256-Byte FIFO buffer
- Automated in-band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff characters
- Dual profile design to work with full height and low profile chassis with included brackets. Just plug n play
- Requires Windows 10 (32-/64-bit) / 8.x (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 and 2008 (32-/64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 / 2000
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee