RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit
The Cisco RV345 18-port rack mountable Gigabit VPN router supports 10/100/1000Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet network technologies, making it perfect for small businesses to establish internet connection. The security features of this router protect employees from unwanted content and malicious websites without compromising the online experience. This wired router with 256MB flash and 1GB RAM memory, supports RIP v1/v2, IPv6 RIP, IGMP proxy, inter-VLAN routing and static routing. It requires 100 - 240 VAC power supply for reliable operation. Router features 16 RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, two RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports as well as two USB ports for easily establishing external 3G/4G dongle or flash drive connection.
- 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) allow load balancing and resiliency / 4 LAN ports (RV340) provide high-performance connectivity / 16 LAN ports (RV345) allow for a small device footprint with sufficient ports / 16 LAN ports (8 data and 8 Power over Ethernet [PoE]) (RV345P) power connected devices, such as access points and IP phones
- 2 USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive / Flexible VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity / Support for Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices / Dynamic web filtering enables business efficiency and security while connecting to the Internet
- Total Number of Ports:18 / Powerline:No / Management Port:Yes / Network Technology:10/100/1000Base-T
- VoIP Supported:No / PoE (RJ-45) Port:No / Redundant Power Supply Supported:No / Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Width:11" / Depth:6.8" / Weight (Approximate):2.50 lb / Package Contents: RV345 Router, Rack mounting kit, Power supply, Power cord, Ethernet cable,
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee