CyberPower RMCARD305TAA UPS & ATS PDU Remote Management Card, TAA
The CyberPower RMCARD305TAA is a full-featured network UPS management device that remotely manages, monitors, and controls CyberPower OL Series UPS system. The internal card allows remote monitoring and control via web browser or NMS connection. It complies with the U.S. Trade Agreement act (TAA). by utilizing the power panel business edition client auto-shutdown software, servers and workstations stay protected from data loss due to power failure. An optional environmental sensor (ENVIROSENSOR) can be added to monitor ambient temperature and humidity. Event logging tracks UPS events and status records. Automated event notifications via email, SMS text, SNMP traps, and Syslog can be setup to insure real time status of changes. Firmware can be updated remotely to have the latest Features and updates. User accounts can be secured through either: radius, LDAP, LDAPS, or Windows active directory. A three-year warranty ensures the RMCARD305TAA has passed Our highest quality standards in design, assembly, material and workmanship.
- Remote management and configuration of ups and ATS pdus (HTTP/HTTPS) via web Browser or NMS (SNMPv1/V3)
- Real time ups monitoring/ Supports optional environment sensor (ENVIROSENSOR)
- Automatic events notification via email, SMS, SNMP Traps, and Syslog
- Supports RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and Windows Active Directory external authentication protocols
- Quick installation and user friendly interface. 3 Year Warranty. Complies with the U.S. Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
Free Shipping on orders over $300 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty 15 Day Money Back Guarantee