First Data FD150 Terminal EMV & NFC
AMERICA'S TOP SELLER OF FIRST DATA MACHINES!
**LOWEST SALE PRICE!! BRAND NEW and UNLOCKED!Works with any Bank!
Intuitive touch-screen display for ease of use • Fast terminal downloads using IP or dial-up, with Wi-Fi as an option • Easy support of both IP and dial-up with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption • Quick and hassle-free drop-in paper-loading system
• Compact design
• Cortex A5 500MHz
• Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
• Fast printer capable of 18 lines per second
• IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
• Durable keys
• Touch-screen capability with 320 X 240 color display
• Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
• Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
• Contactless support
• 128MB RAM standard memory
• Three USB ports
• Address verification service
• Batch history
• Simplified support and installation
• 2.3-inch-wide thermal roll printer
• Ability to accept EMV chip transactions that enhance security
• PCI-PED Version 5.x approved
*Installation is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts. Setup takes just a few minutes per terminal. The FD150 terminal accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. With the addition of a check reader, it also enables you to accept paper checks,* which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.