This is the First Data FD410 wireless terminal with internal PIN Pad. The FD410 terminal from First Data is a wireless, handheld point-of-sale device that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options. You?ll have access to wireless downloads wherever your business takes you. And with the touch-screen interface, it is an easy product to train on and use. This terminal enables you to receive the full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT all from a single provider. Plus, with the store-and-forward capability, you can ensure card-present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
Need to get it encrypted to take pin number debit? Encryption service only $35!
FULL FD 410 GPRS USER MANUAL
- Compact design with sleek titanium look
- Full First Data processing product set
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- PCI 3.1 approved
- Hardware and software support for 3G technologies, which provnd-forward capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal
- Also available is an optional car charger that can be used when on the go
Note: This unit comes with a power supply.